Cosmetic Dentistry in Brentwood, TN
A beautiful, vibrant smile is an important asset that can boost your confidence and make it a pleasure to interact with others. If yours doesn’t meet your standards for a confident, put-together appearance, we offer cosmetic dentistry at our Brentwood, TN, dental office to give you a more flattering, appealing smile.
Dr. Haley E. Schmitt is a cosmetic dentist who enjoys working one-on-one with her patients to solve their aesthetic concerns and give them the smile they want. She will collaborate with you and recommend cosmetic services like porcelain veneers, Invisalign, teeth whitening, bonding, and all-porcelain crowns, to ensure that your smile reflects the inner you.
Why Consider Cosmetic Dentistry?
If you aren't confident about your smile but think cosmetic dentistry is a luxury, you may wonder if the investment is worth the results. The answer is yes, and there are several reasons why a confident smile is an asset and not just a luxury treatment.
- Living with smile flaws that make you self-conscious wears on your confidence whenever you look in the mirror. Sometimes, even a chipped tooth can make you hide your smile, but you have options! Cosmetic dentistry doesn’t always involve a major smile makeover, and even fixing a minor smile flaw can have a major impact!
- Your smile communicates a lot before you say a word. Whether you’re attending a wedding or reunion, interviewing for a new job, or hoping for a promotion, a self-assured smile exudes confidence that others respond to positively.
- If you don’t love your smile, you may not be as committed to caring for it as you would if it was your crowning glory! Cosmetic dentistry that improves your smile can help motivate you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and looking great.
How We Can Help Improve Your Smile
We genuinely believe that all smiles are inherently beautiful, but that doesn’t mean we can’t make them even better! If any of the following smile flaws bother you, we would love to help you!
- Teeth chipped along the edges
- Cracked or broken teeth
- Wide gaps or uneven spacing
- Crooked or crowded teeth
- Stained, discolored, or yellow teeth
- Large dark metal fillings
Beautiful Cosmetic Dentistry in Nashville, TN
Dr. Schmitt takes pride in the beautiful, one-of-a-kind smiles she creates for her patients. The best cosmetic dentistry is as much about art as science, and she blends both beautifully to transform your smile into one you're proud to share.
Veneers Conceal Smile Imperfections
Wouldn't it be great if you could just hide things about your smile you don't love? With veneers, you can! Veneers are thin shells of porcelain or ceramic customized to cover broken, gapped, misshapen, or discolored teeth. You may benefit from a single veneer or a full set, and the result is a bright, flawless smile.
Invisalign Clear Aligners for a Straighter Smile
Invisalign conveniently straightens teeth with clear, comfortable plastic aligners that blend so seamlessly with your smile that most people won’t notice them. In as little as 12 months, you can have the smile of your dreams without metal braces!
Teeth Whitening Turn Backs the Clock on Dull Smiles
If you want to boost the brightness of your smile, the solution is professional teeth whitening. Choose an in-office whitening treatment to see immediate results, or opt for a custom take-home and see a brighter, whiter smile in about two weeks.
Ready for Your Best Smile?
We would love to hear your dreams and visions for your smile and see how cosmetic dentistry at our Nashville, TN, dental office can help you. Please schedule an appointment with us today to see what’s possible!